Everyone is invited to join us for a special Lunch and Learn, “Ask the Experts: Tips for Balancing Mental and Emotional Wellbeing,” on Thursday, 1/13/22 from 12:00pm – 1:00pm. And we want your questions!
Mark your calendar and submit your questions now to join your fellow State of Utah colleagues for this live Q & A session. Here is a sample of a few of the topics being discussed:
- When does stress change from “typical life” to something more?
- Caring for yourself in short snippets because you are so busy!
- When to seek more in depth expertise for your longer term goals
- Overall prevention and awareness of your mental health needs
Hosted by: The Division of Human Resource Management, facilitated by JJ Acker
Zoom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85863065037
Submit your questions anonymously HERE by January 7.
We are very fortunate to have two very seasoned mental health professionals to answer your pre-submitted questions
- Kim Myers, Assistant Director, Department of Human Services
- Curtis Wilcox, LCSW at Blomquist Hale
We hope you will set aside this hour to learn some new skills you can use as a catalyst for taking care of yourself and those you care about.
Reminder: Governor Cox issued this Executive Order effective 1/1/22 allowing benefited Executive Branch employees 4 hours of Administrative Leave each fiscal year to address mental well-being.