DHRM offers an optional benefits briefing for all state employees eligible for benefits. Representatives from Public Employees Health Program (PEHP) and Utah Retirement Systems (URS) explain the benefits options offered to employees and also are available for any questions you may have.
These classes are held during the second week of every month. Please note days of the week vary. Classes begin at 8:30 a.m. and last until approximately 11:30 a.m. Employees must coordinate attendance with their supervisor before attending. For any questions related to Benefits-in-Brief or to register, please contact ERIC at 801-538-3742.
Due to COVID-19 meeting restrictions, this training will be offered online only until further notice. You may click the link next to the meeting date to access the presentations ahead of time.
**There will be a live Q&A session on the date of the meeting at 11:30 a.m. In order to join the conference call, you will need to register for this training by calling the ERIC at 801-538-3742.
- January 14, 2020 Room 1020 C
- February 18, 2020 Room 1020 C (Third Tuesday this month)
- March 10, 2020 Room 1020 C
- April 14, 2020 Online Training
- May 12, 2020 Online Training
- June 9, 2020 Online Training
- July 14, 2020 Online Training
- August 11, 2020 Online Training
- September 8, 2020 Online Training
- October 13, 2020 Online Training
- November 10, 2020 Online Training
- December 8, 2020 Online Training