Develop, implement, and administer a statewide program of human resource management that: aids in the efficient execution of public policy, fosters careers in public service for qualified employees, and assists state agencies in the performance of their missions. Utah Code, Section 67-19-6(1)(a).
DHRM actively partners with state agencies to achieve their missions by championing the highest quality workforce.
- We create the innovation that drives our goals.
- We demonstrate that we can add increased value.
- We set the example within DHRM.
- We CHAMPION our vision.
- The highest quality hires become the highest quality employees.
- We actively partner with agencies to create strategies that will result in the highest quality candidates.
- The highest quality employees are engaged, nurtured, supported, and retained.
- We actively partner with agencies to develop strategies to enhance employee performance and satisfaction.
- The highest quality employees of the future starts with active planning in the present.
- We actively partner with agencies to plan for future needs and facilitate successful transitions when employees exit.