Skip to content
Secondary Menu »

URS Investment Contract for 401k or 457 Plan

Complete this form to make changes to your 401k or 457 plan or to notify Utah Retirement systems you no longer want to contribute.  Any questions related to this form can be directed to an HR Representative at the Employee Resource Information Center by calling 801.538.3742.

2015 URS Investment Contract for 401(k) or 457 Plan

Site SettingsSettings