Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Utah Retirement Systems one-on-one Retirement Planning Sessions will only be available via telephone or Webex video conferencing. These sessions will be identical in format to the in-person sessions that have previously been offered at locations throughout the state. These Planning Sessions are designed for ALL career stages: beginning, middle, end.
To register for an appointment:
1. Go to www.urs.org.
2. Log into your myURS account.
3. Click on the Education Tab.
4. Click on “Individual Retirement Planning Sessions”.
5. Find the date and time that works best for you.
Although the URS offices are located in Salt Lake County, feel free to sign up for any telephone or Webex session wherever you live in the state.
6. Complete the Investor Profile Questionnaire. (You will be directed to the online questionnaire as you register for your appointment.)
Please have the following with you for your appointment:
– your current gross pay rate,
– any retirement plan balances outside of URS,
– your URS account log in information (user ID and password)
– and your Social Security statement (get yours at www.ssa.gov).
We will call you at the phone number listed on your myURS profile at the time of your appointment. Be sure to check this number for accuracy in advance of your appointment.
Please note: These sessions are NOT to apply for retirement.
To apply for retirement, contact the URS Retirement Benefits Department at (800) 695-4877.