Skip to content
Secondary Menu »

Is Your Address Correct?

Please take just a moment to verify BOTH PEHP and the State of Utah have an updated address for you as soon as possible. You don’t want to miss the important end of the year mailing from PEHP!

  • To change your address with PEHP, call 801.366.7555.
  • Contact AskHR or call (801) 538-3742 to update your address with the State of Utah.
Site SettingsSettings