Skip to content
Secondary Menu »

Change of Address

Change of Addres ImageIf you have a change of address during your employment with the state it is important to update your address not only with HR, but with your insurance providers as well.

To update your address, please: 

  • Contact the Employee Resource Information Center (ERIC) by phone at (801) 957-9390; or
  • Submit your new address online via AskHR; or
  • Contact PEHP, URS as well as any other benefit provider directly to update your address with them
Site SettingsSettings