DHRM offers an optional benefits briefing for all state employees eligible for benefits.
Representatives from Public Employees Health Program (PEHP) and Utah Retirement
Systems (URS) explain the benefits options offered to employees and also are
available for any questions you may have.
These classes are held during the second week of every month. Please note days of
the week vary. Classes begin at 8:30 A.M. and last until approximately 12:00 P.M.
Employees must coordinate attendance with their supervisor before registering and
Space is limited: You will need to pre-register for this training. To Register, please
contact ERIC at (801) 957-9390. There is an option to attend via Google Meeting, you
will receive the meeting link when you receive the meeting invitation.
- January 12, 2021
- February 9, 2021
- March 9, 2021
- April 13, 2021
- May 11, 2021
- June 8, 2021
- July 13, 2021 (TSOB_RM-C308-Goblin Valley)
- August 10, 2021 (TSOB_RM_2338-Big Cottonwood Canyon)
- September 14, 2021 (TSOB_RM-C329-Bonneville)
- October 12, 2021 (TSOB_RM-To be announced)
- November 9, 2021 (TSOB_RM-To be announced)
- December 14, 2021 (TSOB_RM-To be announced)
The Taylorsville State Office Building (TSOB) is located at 4315 S 2700 W. Please enter
through the North entrance and stop at Security to check in. Let them know you are
here for the Benefits in Brief training.