As a benefited employee you may enroll in your benefits on or after your start date. You will need your member ID to create your online account.
You will enroll in your Insurance benefits online at PEHP.org.
You will enroll in your retirement benefits online at URS.org
Once you have completed your new hire paperwork (onboarding tours), your URS and PEHP member ID information will be emailed to you.
If at any point you have questions you may contact a HR representative at the Employee Resources Information Center (ERIC) by calling (801) 957-9390 or by submitting your questions online using AskHR.
- Traditional Medical Plan Enrollment – within 30 days of hire or eligibility date
- High Deductible Medical Plan Enrollment – within 60 days of hire or eligibility date
- Dental Plan Enrollment – within 60 days of hire or eligibility date
- Voluntary Benefit Enrollment – 60 days of hire or eligibility date
- Short Term Disability Insurance (Optional) – 60 days of hire or eligibility date for coverage without late enrollment penalties
- Retirement Enrollment – Automatically enrolled in Hybrid Plan but have one year to finalize decision (Tier II Employees only)
- Statewide Required Training – Must complete all required training within two months of hire date
- Public Employees Health Plan (PEHP) –Contact information 801-366-7555 or www.pehp.org
- PEHP Benefits Summary and Master Policy
From the PEHP for Members homepage:
- Go to the “My Benefits” menu (in the top-left corner)
- Find “Benefit Information Library”
- Choose the “Benefits Summary” or “Master Policy” folder to find documents specific to your benefits.
- Utah Retirement Systems (URS) – Contact information 801-366-7770 or www.urs.org
- Benefits in Brief Training – This monthly class is provided for all newly benefited employees. Representatives from PEHP and URS provide information about each plan available and help you with questions related to your benefits. You will need supervisor approval to attend. To register for the next available class call the ERIC at (801) 957-9390.
- Voluntary Benefits
- Employee Discount Programs
- UTA Eco Pass Program
- Employee Resource Information Center (ERIC) – a human resource technician is available Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. to assist you with your benefit questions at (801) 957-9390, or you may submit questions electronically using AskHR
- Non-benefited Employees Please Note: Even if you are not a benefits eligible employee you may still contribute to a 401(k), 457, or any other retirement savings plans offered by URS. To enroll please use the URS Enrollment Contract for 401(k) or 457 Plan. To learn more about investment options available to you contact URS at 801-366-7720.