What is AskHR?
The AskHR tool allows an employee to submit a question or request, update personal information and communicate with their agency HR Field Office and/or the Employee Resource Information Center (ERIC) via a case creation tool. Once a case is created it goes directly to the appropriate human resource office for a response from an HR representative, typically within one business day or less, during the business hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday (except observed holidays). Use this option to communicate:
- Questions related to state employment or benefits
- Update your address, telephone number, emergency contact info, etc.
- General human resource related inquiries
Other important contact information to use when AskHR is not an option:
- Employee Self Service (ESS) issues: 801-538-3056
- email@example.com – time sheet submission or notifications related directly to payroll only
- firstname.lastname@example.org – submit verification of employment via email
- 801.538.3616 – fax line for time sheets, verification of employment or general human resource faxes.
- For assistance with password resets or system problems, please see the DTS home page for help options.
- Courts employees please contact Sarah Osmond, 801-578-3801 saraho@utcourts
- Attorney General employees please contact Susan May, email@example.com
If your question or request is of an urgent nature, you can reach an ERIC representative during normal business hours by calling 801-538-ERIC (3742).
Who is ERIC?