What is AskHR?
The AskHR tool allows State employees from the Executive Branch to communicate with HR staff for employment related issues. Use this option to communicate:
- Questions related to state employment or benefits
- Update your profile information:
- address, telephone number, emergency contact info, etc.
- General human resource related inquiries
Questions submitted through this tool create a case which document the conversation between the employee and HR. Questions are typically answered within one business day or less, during the business hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday (except observed holidays).
If you work for the Judicial Branch or Legislative Branch Please contact a member of your HR staff as they do not have access to the AskHR system.
- Courts employees: please contact Aubrey Forsyth, 801-578-3803 email@example.com
- Attorney General employees: please contact Elida Stults, 801-366-0336 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Legislative employees: please contact Debbie Cragun, 801-326-1600 email@example.com
Other important contact information to use when AskHR is not an option:
- ERIC: (801) 957-9390
- firstname.lastname@example.org– time sheet submission or notifications related directly to payroll only
- email@example.com– submit verification of employment
- 385-465-6054 – fax line for time sheets, verification of employment or general human resource faxes.
- DTS home page – password resets or system problems
- Employee Self Service (ESS) issues: Call 801-957-7770
Who is ERIC?