It’s simple, and free, to enroll in telemedicine via Amwell.
When you or your family becomes ill, being able to see an experienced physician immediately becomes your priority.
Why should I sign-up?
• 24/7/365 physician availability
• $10 co-pay (time-limited)
o A doctor will visit with you wherever you are whether you’re at home, work, or on vacation.
• Once you’re signed-up, the doctor will see you via medium of your choice (smart phone, tablet, laptop, etc.).
What do I need to know?
• Register here before you become sick.
o If you’re already registered when you become ill, simply log in to visit with a doctor.
• Create a separate account for each member of your family
• When seeing a provider, make sure to enter service key PEHP to get the reduced rate of $10
This benefit offered by PEHP enables State employees to see a doctor faster, easier and cheaper 24/7/365.
Telemedicine can be used for a variety of illnesses:
• Stomach Pain
• Ear infections
• And more