The Employee Resource Information Center (ERIC) processes all retirements for state employees, with the exception of Department of Transportation employees. An ERIC retirement specialist can provide one estimate per year for an employee contemplating retirement because there are many variables that impact retirement scenarios that can change from year to year.
If you are interested in retiring you will need to make three phone calls preferably three months prior to your selected retirement date to ensure proper processing:
- The Employee Resource Information Center (ERIC) at 801-538-3742 to request a retirement estimate.
- Utah Retirement Systems at 801-366-7770 to schedule an appointment to discuss your monthly retirement check and eligibility.
- To coordinate your post retirement medical benefit options, contact PEHP. If your last name starts with A-M contact Michelle Davis at 801-366-7472 or N-Z contact Wendie Trujillo at 801-366-7325.
- Retirement Video – Unlocking the Mysteries of State Retirement
- Retirement Calculator Tool
- Employee Retirement Checklist
- Retirement and the Value of Sick Leave
- Continuing Benefits After Retirement
- 2019-2020 Early State Retirement Rates
- 2018-2019 Early State Retirement Rates
- 2019 Medicare Supplement Enrollment Guide
- 2018 Medicare Supplement Enrollment Guide