One of many benefits of working for the state is the Retirement benefits offered to eligible state employees. Understanding and knowing your retirement benefit options is helpful in planning for your future after you have retired from a career with the State of Utah.
To help you understand and explore your benefits it’s important to know which system you belong to, if you are unsure or do not know please contact the Employee Resource Information Center to find out by calling 801-538-3742.
2019 Seminar Schedule:
Retirement Savings Plans and Systems:
- 401(k) Match & Program III Sick Leave FAQs
- POST (After) Retirement FAQs
- Utah Retirement Systems Publications
- Contribution Rates
If you are interested in retiring you will need to make three phone calls preferably three months prior to your selected retirement date to ensure proper processing:
- The Employee Resource Information Center (ERIC) at 801-538-3742 to request a retirement estimate (One estimate per year only please due to varying factors)
- Then Utah Retirement Systems at 801-366-7770 to schedule an appointment to discuss your monthly retirement check and eligibility.
- If your last name starts with A-M – Michelle Davis at 801-366-7472, N-Z – Wendie Trujillo at 801-366-7325.