Medical savings accounts allow employees to use pre-tax dollars for eligible medical expenses while lowering taxable income. Three medical savings plans are available to employees who are enrolled in PEHP’s medical plans:
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA’s) are associated with traditional medical plans. Child care FSA’s are also available to all PEHP members.
Health Savings Accounts (HSA’s) are associated with high deductible medical plans for those who qualify under federal regulations.
Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA’s) are associated with high deductible medical plans when employees do not qualify for an HSA.
- For more details on all of PEHP’s medical and child care savings accounts, visit the PEHP annual brochure, or contact PEHP’s Flex/HSA/HRA Department at 801-366-7503 or 800-753-7703.
- Online Flex Enrollment(Log into “myPEHP”, select “online enrollment”)
- Hard copy enrollment form FSA Enrollment Form
- Flexible Spending Reimbursement 7-2016
- Flex Spending Account Balance Inquiry(Log into “myPEHP”, select “My Money”)